Regional Sales Manager, Continental Europe
4C Strategies are expanding our global presence looking for a Regional Sales Manager to lead our B2B sales activities in the continental European market. Working closely with our Nordic and UK business development and marketing teams, the role is based out of 4C’s Stockholm headquarters with regular travel opportunities. In this role, you will report to the Sales Director of 4C International.
As Sales Manager, you are responsible for delivering sales results against the annual and quarterly targets for your business area. You will develop and implement a sales strategy for 4C’s risk, business continuity and crisis management services and Exonaut® software in our target markets. This can include sales campaign activities, public procurement opportunities, developing partnerships, managing key accounts and overseeing the sales cycle from start to finish. You will lead and support your team in closing opportunities as well as driving your own sales opportunities.
As part of a hybrid team working with both sales and delivery, you will have the opportunity to take an active role in software implementation and consulting projects.
If you have a passion for sales and technology, a startup mindset and want to be part of a dynamic, fast-growing company - you just might be the Sales Manager we are looking for.
- Flexible, willing to learn and able to work well in a team
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly, particular relating to B2B software sales processes and demonstrations of our Exonaut solutions
- Strong relationship skills and ability to work with, understand and solve issues with colleagues and clients
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight and sometimes changing deadlines
- Team leader skills with the ambition to grow and create results for yourself as well as motivate and lead your team to success
- Academic degree or other relevant education
- Minimum of 5 years’ of relevant experience
- Solid understanding of, and experience from, B2B sales within the areas of software and consulting services
- Adept with IT in general, and ability to present and demonstrate software solutions in particular
- Fluent speaker in Swedish and excellent oral, written and presentation skills in English. Fluency in additional languages for example French or German considered strong assets
- Ability to prepare and deliver effective sales pitches, presentations, proposals and written tenders that match 4C solutions to customer requirements
- Responsible and professional attitude, self-motivated and with a pro-active approach to work and driving new initiatives
- Professional experience or existing network in risk, business continuity, and crisis management sectors
- Marketing skills and experience, including copy writing, event management, digital campaigns
- Experience from work in or with EU institutions and agencies
If this is you, post your application including CV/LinkedIn profile and cover letter no later than May 18. Please note that we will be starting the selection and interview process during the application period so please apply as soon as possible.
About 4C Strategies:
4C Strategies is a leading provider of organisational resilience, readiness & training solutions by integrating our Exonaut® software and expert services. Our people, processes and software have been battle tested in mission critical environments within the public, private and military sectors. Founded in 2000, 4C Strategies now serve over 200 clients in 70 countries around the globe. We contribute to a safer society by combining the power of digital innovation with industry expertise to build the resilience of organisations, their people and clients. 4C Strategies offices are located in London, Malmö, Orlando, Warminster, and Washington D.C.