4C Strategies is a leading provider of organizational resilience, readiness & training solutions by integrating our Exonaut® software and expert services. Our people, processes and software have been battle tested in mission critical environments within the public, private and military sectors.
Founded in 2000, 4C Strategies now serves over 200 clients in 70 countries around the globe. We contribute to a safer society by combining the power of digital innovation with industry expertise to build the resilience of organizations, their people and clients. 4C Strategies’ offices are located in London, Warminster, Stockholm, Malmö, Washington D.C. and Orlando.
About the Job
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a successful international team creating software for supporting training and exercise management worldwide for the military, emergency, government and private sectors. The position will be an important part of our mission to support the US market and has a high degree of self-responsibility, in close cooperation with our core software team in Sweden, to adapt and adjust the solution for our customers in this market.
We expect you to be self-driven with high motivation to create solutions that will exceed the customer’s expectations. You will work integrated with our development teams around the globe and will be responsible for the solutions assigned to you. We work iteratively as a team, but your work will also be done in direct cooperation with the customer and our partners.
To succeed in this position excellent collaboration skills are needed. You are skilled in organizing and prioritizing your work in an efficient manner and have a high level of quality consciousness in your work. We think you are not only devoted to develop great software, but also doing it with a smile and see the work as a place where you can have fun!
Requirement: US Citizen
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1-3 years of experience working software solutions and integrations
- Specific experience in delivering software projects to the US Government desired
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Java programming language and open source libraries
- Java Script and Angular
- Skilled in designing and documenting software solutions
- Experience integratingl data sources
- Experience from extending an existing platform
- Worked with Unit tests
- Work independently and be responsible for delivery
- Interactions with customers and partners
- Knowledge of REST, JSON and related technologies
- Ability to obtain an DoD SECRET clearance.
- Knowledge of military simulation systems
- Military training and doctrines
- Full technology stack insight, such as SQL, Java Application Servers and JS web front-ends
- Limited travel required to support software integration and software baseline merge activities
If this is you, post your application including CV/LinkedIn profile and cover letter no later than July 8th. Please note that we will be starting the selection and interview process during the application period so please apply as soon as possible.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression