Web and Social Media Editor
We are looking for a Web and Social Media Editor to join our journey and support our mission to build a safer society. 4C Strategies is rapidly growing internationally and intends to further develop its marketing department and online presence to support this expansion.
As Web and Social Media Editor you will be responsible for the content, both copy and images, used on our website as well as analysing our user’s behaviour and structuring the content in a logical manner. This in order to strive for the best online experience. You will also be responsible for our SEO work, making sure the published content is reaching out to the right audience. Furthermore, you will be responsible for publishing new content and campaigns on our digital platforms, following the progress and adjusting our sponsored content on our Social Media platforms and AdWords.
You will also be involved in:
- Producing new content in an interesting and appealing manner (external and for our intranet) in dialogue with internal stakeholders at our offices in the UK, Sweden and US.
- Sourcing images and artwork
- Produce analytical data that shows incoming traffic from our online portals.
You will be part of a group function on HQ-level and work directly with and report to the Head of Group Sales and Marketing Operations. You will work from our London Office but possibility to work from distance will be available.
Formal Qualification and Knowledge
- Masters degree in communication, journalism and/or marketing or equivalent
- At least five years relevant work experience
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Documented experience of copy editing
- Knowledge in WordPress, Mailchimp and Google Ads is of merit
- Written proficiency in other languages is also welcomed
Personal skills required in this position
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Be creative, able to alter style of writing and imagery to reflect your audience
- Be computer literate and possess excellent keyboard skills
- Be interested in different methods of communication
- Be responsible and have a professional attitude, self-motivated and with a pro-active approach to work and able to use own initiative
- Be able to multi-task, plan, prioritise and work as a member of a team and independently
- Be able to work under pressure to tight and changing deadlines
- Have a flexible approach to working, adapts to working styles and preferences, and adopts the 4C Strategies’ culture.
About 4C Strategies
4C Strategies is a leading provider of organisational readiness and military training management solutions through our Exonaut® software and advisory services.
We work in mission-critical environments; supporting capability development, business continuity, risk and crisis management.
Founded in 2000, 4C Strategies today serves military, public and private clients in more than 70 countries around the globe. We combine the power of digital innovation with industry expertise to build a safer society.