Software Implementation Technician
4C Strategies is a leading provider of organisational resilience, readiness & training solutions by integrating our Exonaut® software and expert services. Our people, processes and software have been battle tested in mission critical environments within the public, private and military sectors.
Founded in 2000, 4C Strategies now serves over 200 clients in 70 countries around the globe. We contribute to a safer society by combining the power of digital innovation with industry expertise to build the resilience of organisations, their people and clients. 4C Strategies’ offices are located in London, Warminster, Stockholm, Malmö, Washington D.C. and Orlando.
About the Job
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a successful international team, based out of our Warminster office, installing and configuring our Exonaut software solutions at client sites in order to support organisational resilience operations worldwide for the military, emergency, government and private sectors. The position will be an important part of our mission to support our growing UK and international market and has a high degree of autonomy.
We expect you to be self-driven with high motivation and the ability to work independently. You will work with our implementation teams to configure, customise and install our software often at client sites. You will be methodical with a logical approach to your work and a proven ability to problem solve. We work collaboratively as a team, but your work will also be done in direct cooperation with the customer and our partners.
To succeed in this position excellent collaboration skills are needed. You are skilled in organising and prioritizing your work in an efficient manner and have a high level of quality consciousness in your work. We think you are not only devoted to delivery of quality service, but also doing it with a smile and see work as a place where you can have fun!
• IT or Computer Science qualifications
• 3+ years’ experience working with software implementation or support
• Experienced Windows Server based network environment technician to include working knowledge of Active Directory, DNS and certification
• Experience of working with:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Apache Tomcat
- Java environments
• Basic programming skills including
• Understanding of RESTful APIs
• Strong analytical and communications skills
• Confidence presenting internally/externally at all stakeholder levels
• Hold or ability to obtain UK Security Clearance.
• Mobility and willingness to travel
• Experience of the following:
- jQuery libraries
- Java code
• Experience of working with Business Intelligence tools – ideally QLIK Sense
• Experience using version control systems (Git)
If this is you, post your application including CV/LinkedIn profile and cover letter no later than 5 February. Please note that we will be starting the selection and interview process during the application period so please apply as soon as possible