QLIK Sense Developer
4C Strategies is a leading provider of organisational resilience, readiness & training solutions by integrating our Exonaut® software and expert services. Our people, processes and software have been battle tested in mission critical environments within the public, private and military sectors.
Founded in 2000, 4C Strategies now serves over 200 clients in 70 countries around the globe. We contribute to a safer society by combining the power of digital innovation with industry expertise to build the resilience of organisations, their people and clients. 4C Strategies’ offices are located in London, Warminster, Stockholm, Malmö, Washington D.C. and Orlando.
About the Job
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a successful international team, based out of our London or Warminster office, creating client specific solutions and data visualisations supporting organisational resilience operations worldwide for the military, emergency, government and private sectors. The position will be an important part of our mission to support our growing UK and international market and has a high degree of autonomy to adapt and adjust solutions for our customers in these markets.
We expect you to be self-driven with high motivation to create solutions that will exceed the customer’s expectations. You will work with our software sales and implementation teams to understand client workflows, capture requirements, undertake appropriate research and implement effective solutions. We work collaboratively, but projects will often require direct consultancy with the customer and our partners.
To succeed in this position excellent collaboration skills are needed. You are skilled in organising and prioritizing your work in an efficient manner and have a high level of quality consciousness in your work. We think you are not only devoted to develop great visualisations and solution workflows, but also doing it with a smile and see work as a place where you can have fun!
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 5-10 years’ experience working with software requirements capture and data visualisations
· Hands on Qlik Sense experience in a corporate environment including
- Data modelling
- Querying REST APIs
- Building considered, clear, UX led Sense Apps
- Hands on experience building extensions and widgets for QLIK Sense including
- Experience using JS frameworks
- Comfortable with HTML / CSS
· Strong analytical and communications skills
· Confidence presenting internally/externally at all stakeholder levels
· Hold or ability to obtain UK Security Clearance.
· Mobility and willingness to travel
· Experience working with customisation of COTS software to build tailored client solutions
· Any BI consultancy
· Experience with relational databases
· Experience using version control systems (Git)
· Experience using QMC in an admin capacity
· Experience using NPrinting
If this is you, post your application including CV/LinkedIn profile and cover letter no later than 5 February. Please note that we will be starting the selection and interview process during the application period so please apply as soon as possible.