Who we are
At 4C Strategies, we combine our expert knowledge and software services to make the world a safer place.
We are a leading provider of organisational resilience, readiness & training solutions which we deliver through our Exonaut® software and expert services. We provide a tailored approach to help our clients be ready to face modern challenges and keep their colleagues, customers and partners safe.
Since our creation in 2000, our people, processes and software expertise have been proven in mission critical environments within the public, private and military sectors and we now serve over 200 clients in 70 countries around the globe.
You will be joining as a Senior Consultant in our Enterprise team which focuses on delivering solutions to our clients in the Public and Corporate sectors. Working closely with our UK, Nordic and International business development and marketing teams, the role will be based out of 4C’s central London office with regular travel opportunities. Your main responsibilities include:
- Assessing, designing and delivering Risk, Business Continuity and Organisational Resilience strategies that answer our clients’ needs
- Managing projects and delivery teams, ensuring we deliver solutions at the highest standard
- Identifying and leveraging up-sell opportunities during project delivery
- Delivering presentations, training and workshops for audiences up to C-level
- Providing proactive support to our resilience software implementations
- Providing subject matter advice to support the sales process
- Acting as a subject matter expert in the risk, business continuity, incident and crisis management area
- Supporting junior colleagues to develop their technical knowledge and providing them with mentorship on project delivery
- Contribute to refining and driving 4C strategies’ Operational Resilience offering to clients in collaboration with our leadership team
Who you are
You are a resourceful self-starter with a developed network in our target sectors. You are driven by having meaningful impact and show great level of integrity. You enjoy working with people from various backgrounds and are a team player who also takes pride in delivering a service to the best of your abilities. You are suited to this role if you can demonstrate that you have:
- Proven meaningful commercial experience developing and delivering Business Continuity and Organisational Resilience strategies including the planning and facilitation of exercises
- Understanding of Business Continuity Management principles
- Knowledge of international standards for resilience, risk management, information security and service continuity
- Previous commercial experience of Software and consulting services delivery
- Previous commercial experience managing stakeholders’ relationships up to C-level
- Experience of project management principles such as but not limited to Agile, Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Educated to degree level or ability to demonstrate equivalent professional experience in the Business Continuity / Resilience space. An MBCI certification would be a plus.
- You have the right to work in the UK
4C strategies is an equal opportunity employer and we deeply care about making everyone feel they can be their true self at work.
We strongly encourage people of all colours, background, sexual orientation, sexual identity, and ability to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you would prefer us to use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.