Who we are
At 4C Strategies, we combine our expert knowledge and software services to make the world a safer place.
We are a leading provider of organisational resilience, readiness & training solutions which we deliver through our Exonaut® software and expert services. We provide a tailored approach to help our clients be ready to face modern challenges and keep their colleagues, customers and partners safe.
You will be the primary point of contact for the British Army and will act as the Delivery Manager for a Collective Training focussed contract. You will be embedded within a British Army Headquarters in order to coordinate the delivery of our contract and support deployment and use of our Exonaut® software solution. The contract includes managing a team of Analysts supporting British Army exercise activity worldwide. Working closely with our UK, Nordic and International business development and marketing teams, the role will be based out of Warminster. You will however regularly travel to and operate from various UK or international Ministry of Defence establishments. Your main responsibilities include:
- Conducting requirement gathering analysis
- Designing and delivering military collective training solutions
- Managing the financial and operational delivery of our projects
- Training users and offering first line support to use our Exonaut software solution
- Overseeing the quality management, health & safety and performance management on our projects
- Developing relationships with military customers and relevant industry partners to support delivery and generate further opportunities for our growth
- Providing regular input to our software development process based on clients and user feedback as well as their needs
- Provide input to sales proposal documents, pitches and presentations
Who you are
You are a resourceful self-starter, driven by having meaningful impact. You will show integrity and accountability in all of your actions. You enjoy working with people from various backgrounds and are a team player who also takes pride in delivering a service to the best of your abilities. You are a suitable candidate if you can demonstrate that you have:
- Previous experience working in the UK military sector
- Experience in the use of software solutions, demonstrate ease in the use of different IT programs and equipment
- Experience of problem solving and the ability to communicate effectively with audiences of varying seniority and size
- Recent experience in the management and/or delivery of military collective training in a joint, land, NATO or international context
- Ability to travel, primarily to Military Training areas, worldwide
- The ability to obtain UK security clearance at Security Check (SC) level
- Current right to live and work in the UK
4C Strategies is an equal opportunity employer and we deeply care about making everyone feel they can be their true self at work.
We strongly encourage people of all colours, background, sexual orientation, sexual identity, and ability to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you would prefer us to use (for example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.