Who we are
At 4C Strategies, we combine our expert knowledge and software services to make the world a safer place.
We are a leading provider of organisational resilience, readiness & training solutions which we deliver through our Exonaut® software and expert services. We provide a tailored approach to help our clients be ready to face modern challenges and keep their colleagues, customers and partners safe.
Your will be joining as an Analyst in our Military Delivery team which focuses on designing and delivering solutions to our clients in the Military sector. Working closely with our UK, Nordic and International business development and marketing teams, you will be based out of our Warminster office. You will however regularly travel to and operate from various UK or international Ministry of Defence establishments and training areas. Your main responsibilities include:
- Being a primary lead on the delivery of UK and international training and exercise support projects, specifically in the Collective Training Domain, directly supervised by a Project Manager
- Contributing to the design and delivery of military collective training solutions
- Conducting requirement gathering analysis and translating findings into functional/technical specifications
- Supporting our project delivery process by configurating our product GUI based on user needs and requirements
- Troubleshooting product bugs during the project delivery process and escalating issues when relevant
- Facilitating product change requests
- Creating user guides and product workflows
- Training users and colleagues to our software solutions and offering first line support during the project delivery process
- Conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) workshops and providing regular input to our software development process based on client and user feedback as well as their needs
- Contribute to refining and driving 4C strategies’ project implementation protocol
- Developing relationships with military customers and relevant industry partners to support delivery and generate further opportunities for our growth
- Provide input to sales proposal documents, pitches and presentations
Who you are
You are a resourceful self-starter with a developed network in the military world. You are driven by having meaningful impact, show great level of integrity and accountability. You enjoy working with people from various backgrounds and are a team player who also takes pride in delivering a service to the best of your abilities. You are a suitable candidate if you can demonstrate that you have:
- Extensive operational and collective training experience, ideally as an ex-military (SNCO / Junior Officer) in a joint, Land or international context
- Experience of using and supporting software systems and applications, ideally in the context of military operations
- Knowledge of project management principles
- Full proficiency with MS Office products and general IT systems
- Ability to travel worldwide to Military Training areas and operate in austere environments with limited infrastructure.
- Willingness to undergo a UK security vetting process at Security Check (SC) level
- Current right to live and work in the UK
- A full valid driving license
4C strategies is an equal opportunity employer and we deeply care about making everyone feel they can be their true self at work.
We strongly encourage people of all colours, background, sexual orientation, sexual identity, and ability to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you would prefer us to use (for example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.