Who we are
At 4C Strategies, we combine our expert knowledge and software services to make the world a safer place.
We are a leading provider of organisational resilience, operational readiness & training solutions which we deliver through our Exonaut® software and expert services. We provide a tailored approach to help our clients be ready to face modern challenges, keep their colleagues, customers and partners safe.
Since our creation in 2000, our people, processes and software expertise have been proven in mission critical environments within the public, private and military sectors and we now serve over 200 clients in 70 countries around the globe.
You will be joining as a Senior or Principal Consultant in our Enterprise team which focuses on delivering solutions to our clients in the Public and Corporate sectors. Your main office will be based in London Victoria and you will regularly travel to meet clients.
Working closely with our UK, Nordic and International business development and marketing teams, you'll deliver complex risk related client engagements, primarily within the Resilience domain. You will interact directly with client stakeholders, often owning specific deliverables on assignments. You will additionally have line management or mentoring responsibility for junior team members. Your role will also include supporting internal proposition and thought leadership development on industry specific offerings, and supporting the sales process through proposal development. Your main responsibility is to sell, shape and deliver client engagements and includes:
- Managing a portfolio of clients’ engagements within agreed time and budget, monitoring engagement metrics
- Working with prospective clients to agree, scope, and plan the delivery phase of engagements
- Coordinating engagement staffing and scheduling, responsible for team output
- Creating executive reporting, proposals and marketing material, ensuring the highest quality deliverables
- Creating thought leadership and market materials for selling and promoting our business offering
- Contributing to developing the market for services across all sectors, identifying sales opportunities and escalating these to senior leadership
- Establishing relationships internally with senior stakeholders and with clients across the FTSE 350 market
- Mentoring and coaching junior team members and leading by example
Who you are
You are a resourceful self-starter with a proven experience in consulting. You are driven by having meaningful impact and show great level of integrity. You enjoy working with people from various backgrounds and are a team player who also takes pride in delivering a service to the best of your abilities. You meet the following requirements:
- Experience working in consulting firm at a senior level
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders, engagements and cross-functional projects
- Intellectual strength and flexibility to rapidly understand complex problems and rationalise these into a workable solution which can then be delivered
- Ability to develop current and relevant client propositions, delivering timely high-quality output against stated project objectives
- Ability to influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for major changes and key decisions
- Ability to facilitate and encourage collaboration amongst team members and to motivate teams to maximise performance
- Ability to recognise and manage potential issues during client assignments
- Structure and manage projects or programmes of work which meet client expectations and mitigate any risks or issues
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills
- Strong executive report writing skills using various apps such as .ppt, power BI, etc.
- Educated to degree level or ability to demonstrate equivalent professional experience in the Business Management / Risk / Resilience space.
4C strategies is an equal opportunity employer and we deeply care about making everyone feel they can be their true self at work.
We strongly encourage people of all colours, background, sexual orientation, sexual identity, and ability to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you would prefer us to use (for example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.