Who we are
4C Strategies is a leading provider of organisational readiness and military training management solutions through our Exonaut® software and advisory services. We work in mission-critical environments; supporting capability development, business continuity, risk and crisis management.
Founded in 2000, 4C Strategies today serves military, public and private clients in more than 70 countries around the globe. We combine the power of digital innovation with industry expertise to build a safer society.
We are now looking for a creative and hands-on Graphic Designer/Market Communications Specialist to join our global marketing team. We are expanding rapidly on the global market and our digital presence in different online marketing and sales channels is key to enable this expansion worldwide.
This is a hands-on role where you will be delivering our brand experience by producing marketing materials for the web, social media and various events, as well as producing graphical content in our client-facing projects. This position offers a great variety of tasks and responsibilities in your daily job, where no day looks the same as the other. You might find yourself planning a new visual concept for our Exonaut software one day, producing ads and videos for an event the next, or creating compelling social media content.
You will be based out of our London office, joining our global marketing team and reporting directly to our Head of Marketing and Sales Operations. You will be collaborating closely with our graphic designer in Stockholm, our web editor in London and our copywriter in New York.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Producing graphical material for our web, social media channels, marketing events and customer deliveries (pictures, graphics, videos, animations, prints, branded merchandise and stylish PowerPoint presentations)
- Supporting virtual and live events with branded stands/booths, print material, give-aways, etc
- Developing and enhancing our graphical profile in collaboration with the rest of the team
Who you are
We believe that the successful candidate is a person that is creative, organised, detail-oriented and strives to always ensure the highest quality in each delivery. We expect you to have strong skills in both communications and design and you are keen on continuously learning new ways of making things look even better. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you have a solution-oriented approach to your work. Our deliveries are often the results from team collaboration, which is why strong skills in building relationships and collaborating with different stakeholders is highly valued for the position.
- Relevant educational background within graphic design and/or marketing and communications
- Previous experience from a marketing department, advertising agency or inhouse agency.
- Technical proficiency in Adobe CC (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Strong skills in animation, film production and photography
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- Skills in SEO, digital marketing and social media production (our main channels are LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube) are desirable for the position.
- All employees at 4C Strategies need to be prepared to obtain security clearance if required for specific projects.
Why join 4C Strategies?
4C Strategies is not just a software company, or a management consultancy, but a passionate, global team of crisis managers, software developers and training experts. It is this combination of digital innovation with industry expertise to build a safer society that makes us unique.
Our people make a difference. Our teams have the experience, dedication and know-how to tackle the major resilience and security challenges that lie ahead. 4C is an entrepreneurial company, with the opportunity for individual growth, collaboration and influencing the development of our military training and organisational resilience solutions. We operate with agile, cross-functional teams in Sweden, the UK and US, bringing together the best software and consulting talent.
Our work makes a difference. With 4C, you will support clients working in mission critical sectors around the globe, ranging from NATO, the EU and UN, to Fortune 500 companies, public safety agencies and critical infrastructure providers.
4C strategies is an equal opportunity employer and we deeply care about making everyone feel they can be their true self at work.
We strongly encourage people of all colours, background, sexual orientation, sexual identity, and ability to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you would prefer us to use (for example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.