Who we are
At 4C Strategies, we combine our expert knowledge and software services to make the world a safer place.
We are a leading provider of organisational resilience, readiness & training solutions which we deliver through our Exonaut® software and professional services. We provide a tailored approach to help our clients be ready to face modern challenges and keep their colleagues, customers and partners safe.
Since our creation in 2000, our people, processes and software expertise have been proven in mission critical environments within the public, private and military sectors and we now serve over 200 clients in 70 countries around the globe.
You will be joining a global ICT team of 5 people which is part of a broader IT division operating at Group level. You will be the most senior and main point of contact for all things IT-related in the UK while also supporting our colleagues in Sweden and the US on an ad-hoc basis. Primarily based out of our London office and with weekly travel to our Warminster office, your main responsibilities include:
- Establishing and maintaining safe production / test / development environments for both internal and external users. This includes hardware, software, system and network management
- Packaging, installing and upgrading software for our internal environments
- Creating and managing SaaS environments
- Building, managing and maintaining end-user and office IT equipment (laptop, printers, conference rooms etc.)
- Developing and maintaining processes and documentation for our IT infrastructure
- Developing clear user guides and instructions, proactively communicating about IT-related matters and procedures
- Contributing to developing a service delivery & user-centric approach
- Writing technical documentation for our knowledge base
- Managing and resolving tickets raised by colleagues
- Supporting our Sales process by providing technical expertise and solutions for activities such as, but not limited to, software demos and, writing tenders and proposals
- Supervising a more junior team member
Who you are
You are a resourceful self-starter who takes pride in delivering highly impactful solutions to the best of your abilities. You are an eager problem-solver who is passionate about Technology, you always try to learn new skills and improve your knowledge. You keep a high level of user centricity, integrity and accountability in everything you do. You enjoy working with people from various backgrounds and are a real team player. You are suitable for this role if you can demonstrate that you have:
- A certification or degree in an IT-related field is desirable. Candidates with significant commercial experience in IT will be considered
- Significant commercial experience in IT including user support, networking, hardware and software management
- Experience with Microsoft products such as Windows Server, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, SQL Server and Active Directory (AD)
- Experience in Linux administration
- Experience setting up and administrating cloud environments in Azure and/or AWS. Experience of Nutanix would be a plus
- Experience of IT-infrastructure and network communication including DNS, DHCP, TCP-IP, LAN, WAN, VLAN
- Experience of various client security solutions. Experience with Palo Alto products would be a plus
- Excellent communication, organisation and prioritisation skills
- A Driving licence license with the willingness to travel weekly to our other UK based offices
- Ability and willingness to secure a security clearance.
4C strategies is an equal opportunity employer and we deeply care about making everyone feel they can be their true self at work.
We strongly encourage people of all colours, background, sexual orientation, sexual identity, and ability to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you would prefer us to use (for example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.