Analyst/Junior Consultant, London
4C Strategies is looking to develop its Operational Resilience practice further, therefore, we are looking to add an Analyst or Junior Consultant. This role would ideally suit an individual who is looking to gain experience and develop their Crisis Management, Business Continuity, and Enterprise Risk Management skills in a demanding consulting operations role.
The successful candidate will ideally have some knowledge and understanding of the practice areas outlined above however, 4C will provide in house training and development opportunities as part of the role. We are looking for enthusiasm, a willingness to learn new skills; in sum an individual who is prepared to work hard underpinned by our values, Results, Integrity, Fun, and Competence.
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn and be able to work in team.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Strong relationship skills and be able to work with, understand and solve issues with colleagues and clients, managing expectations accordingly through clear communications, both orally and in writing
- A basic understanding of Operational Resilience practices including, Crisis Management, Business Continuity, and Enterprise Risk Management
- Willingness to thrive in a client focused, output driven environment.
- IT literate with demonstrable experience of the application of relevant Microsoft applications.
- Responsible and professional attitude, self-motivated and with a pro-active approach to work and able to use own initiative. Able to multi-task, plan, prioritise and work as a member of a team and independently.
- Proven ability to write clearly and concisely to a wide range of audiences.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight and constantly changing deadlines.
- Flexible approach to working, adapts to working styles and preferences, and adopts the 4C Strategies’ culture.
- Educated to degree standard
- Experience of planning, delivering and reviewing Business Continuity Management Plans and processes
- Degree or Diploma in a relevant Business Continuity or Emergency planning discipline.
- BCI certified
- Commercial experience, particularly in a client-facing or consultancy role
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of disaster recovery and IT.
- Knowledge of other resilience functions i.e. Risk, Incident and Crisis Management, and capability development
About 4C Strategies
4C Strategies is a leading provider of organisational resilience, readiness & training solutions by integrating our Exonaut® software and expert services.
Our people, processes and software have been battle tested in mission critical environments within the public, private and military sectors.
Founded in 2000, 4C Strategies now serve over 200 clients in 70 countries around the globe. We contribute to a safer society by combining the power of digital innovation with industry expertise to build the resilience of organisations, their people and clients. 4C Strategies offices are located in London, Malmö, Orlando, Warminster, and Washington D.C.