Product Specialist (data analytics)
4C Strategies will develop its front-end business intelligence offering and are therefore looking to add a Product Specialist with focus on data analytics and dashboard development. This role would ideally suit an individual who is looking to apply their business intelligence and dashboard configuration skills in a demanding consulting operations role with plenty of room for creativity in an international environment.
Main responsibilities include:
- Working with internal and customer stakeholders to understand business needs, validate requirements, and transform them into relevant and polished dashboards
- Work closely with the rest of 4C Strategies to provide customers with input on appropriate solutions that are consistent with reporting standards and processes
- Perform data model design and implementation
- Document dashboard configuration results, develop customer instructions/manuals and execute knowledge transfer (internal and external)
- Provide support for developed configurations
The successful candidate will ideally have good knowledge and understanding of the most common BI-tools (preferably Qlik). We are looking for enthusiasm and a willingness to take responsibility for the company’s dashboard development; in sum an individual who is prepared to work hard underpinned by our values, Results, Integrity, Fun, and Competence.
The position is located in London but you will collaborate and have contact with colleagues at our other locations at 4C Strategies.
Please include CV and Cover letter with your application.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn and be able to work in team.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Strong collaboration and relationship skills and ability to understand and solve issues with colleagues and clients, managing expectations accordingly through clear communications. Responsible and professional attitude, with a willingness to learn and ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise.
- A creative and esthetic approach towards dashboard creation
- Demonstrated experience in optimizing dashboards with focus on usability, performance, flexibility and standardization
- Basic understanding of SQL and web development
- 3+ years of experience working directly with data analytics/visualization tools (Qlik, Tableau, etc.)
- Significant development experience in QlikSense a plus, including building APIs, QVDs, scripting, etc.
- Experience in end-to-end implementation of BI projects for developing a portfolio of scorecards, KPIs, reports & dashboards
- Qlik View or Qlik Sense developer certification a plus
- Commercial experience, particularly in a client-facing or consultancy role
- Knowledge of resilience functions (i.e. Risk, Incident and Crisis Management, Business Continuity Management, Disaster Recovery, and/or Capability Development)
About 4C Strategies
4C Strategies is a leading international provider of risk management solutions. Our mission is to contribute to an improved and more secure environment for organisations and their people. We provide our public and private sector clients with the skills, tools and End-to-End solutions they require to "Build, Verify & Track" their Readiness capabilities across the risk, business continuity and crisis management spectrum. 4C Strategies brings together expert services and Exonaut software to deliver integrated resilience solutions in mission-critical environments. Founded in 2000, 4C Strategies now has offices in London, Malmö, Stockholm, Warminster and Washington D.C.