4C Strategies is a leading international provider of training and risk management solutions with operations in the US and Europe. Our mission is to contribute to an improved and more secure environment for organizations and their people. Today we are leading the digitalization of training readiness solutions to enhance the mission effectiveness of US military forces and their Allies around the world. We are a highly skilled team of professionals who love to innovate, deliver quality solutions to clients and have fun every single day doing it.
4C Strategies brings together expert services and the Exonaut software to deliver integrated training and readiness management solutions in mission-critical environments. Founded in 2000, 4C Strategies has offices in Sweden, the United Kingdom, Washington D.C. and now Orlando FL.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a successful international team creating software for supporting training and exercise management worldwide for the military, emergency, government and private sectors. The position will be an important part of our mission to support the US market and has a high degree of self-responsibility, in close cooperation with our core software team in Sweden, to adapt and adjust the solution for our customers in this market.
We expect you to be self-driven with high motivation to create solutions that will exceed the customer’s expectations. You will work integrated with our development teams around the globe and will be responsible for the solutions assigned to you. We work iteratively as a team, but your work will also be done in direct cooperation with the customer and our partners.
To succeed in this position excellent collaboration skills are needed. You are skilled in organizing and prioritizing your work in an efficient manner and have a high level of quality consciousness in your work. We think you are not only devoted to develop great software, but also doing it with a smile and see the work as a place where you can have fun!
Requirement: US Citizen
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 1-3 years of experience working software solutions and integrations
· Specific experience in delivering software projects to the US Government desired
· Strong analytical and communications skills
· Java programming language and open source libraries
· Java Script and AngularJS
· Skilled in designing and documenting software solutions
· Experience with integration of external data sources
· Experience from extending an existing platform
· Worked with Unit tests
· Work independently and be responsible for delivery
· Interactions with customers and partners
· Knowledge of REST, JSON and related technologies
· Ability to obtain an DoD SECRET clearance.
· Knowledge of military simulation systems
· Military training and doctrines
· Full technology stack insight, such as SQL, Java Application Servers and JS web front-ends
· Limited travel required to support software integration and software baseline merge activities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
See all available positions at 4C Strategies at: https://4cstrategies.weselect.com/#jobs