4C Strategies is a leading international provider of training and risk management solutions with operations in the US and Europe. Our mission is to contribute to an improved and more secure environment for organizations and their people. Today we are leading the digitalization of training readiness solutions to enhance the mission effectiveness of US military forces and their Allies around the world. We are a highly skilled team of professionals who love to innovate, deliver quality solutions to clients and have fun every single day doing it.
4C Strategies brings together expert services and the Exonaut software to deliver integrated training and readiness management solutions in mission-critical environments. Founded in 2000, 4C Strategies has offices in Sweden, the United Kingdom, Washington D.C. and now Orlando FL.
The Project Manager delivers training and exercise management software and services to our clients. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems and having fun while doing it, we encourage you to apply. As Project Manager, you will oversee the delivery, on-site training and full implementation of Exonaut licenses and consulting services to military clients.
- Deliver software to military clients and configuring it to client specifications
- Manage delivery schedule, equipment and budget
- Conduct training to enable clients to successfully employ the software
- Supervise team of software engineers, quality control specialists and integration architects
- Assist in the production and implementation of company management plans as needed
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Help identify sales opportunities and build trust with the client by taking an active part in the delivery and implementation of our solutions
You should have a passion for technology and IT solutions and the ability to lead yourself and others effectively. You are truly motivated to build and improve our software solutions that help plan, deliver and evaluate individual and collective training in the Live, Virtual and Constructive domains. In this role, you will hire new talent as needed and operate within budget to manage resources and revenues.
To succeed in this position you need excellent project management skills including both effective planning of tasks, time and resources, and people management skills enabling a motivating work environment. You are not only devoted to develop great teams achieving success, but also doing it with a smile and see work as a place where you can have fun! Our employees act in accordance with 4C’s values of Results, Integrity, Fun and Competence with a commitment to our strategic vision and objectives and as a leader at 4C, we expect you to be a role model reinforcing this culture.
Requirement: US Citizen
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study
- 2-4 years of proven work experience in project management, preferred with a military client
- Specific experience in delivering software projects to the US Government
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Strong analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail, multitasking and supervisory capabilities
- Strong Information Technology (IT) skills
- Understanding of software development and implementation processes
- Excellent relationship building skills ensuring high levels of client satisfaction
- Ability to build trust, value others, and foster innovation
- Ability to drive execution, proactively solve problems, maintain flexibility and possess a can- do-attitude
- Willingness to travel and work with a global team of professionals
- Understanding of how software can be configured and programmed to meet customer requirements. Successful experience of working in Software delivery desired
- Experience in developing and executing Training & Exercise Management solutions in LVC environments
- High ability to identifying further opportunities for revenue growth
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and MS Project
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
See all available positions at 4C Strategies at: https://4cstrategies.weselect.com/#jobs